Red Wasp Design’s Tomas Rawlings will be taking part in a video chat with the Lovecraft eZine. The talk is scheduled for the 9th September at 5pm Central time in the US and 11pm GMT here in the UK. He’ll be talking about the game, the new levels and thier creation plus other stuff – so why not have a listen? Follow this link for more!
Get Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land on…
For PC on Steam
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Android via Google Play
PC via GamersGate
PC via IndieCity
PC via Amazon.com
PC via Shiny Loot
Android via Amazon US
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Follow us on LinkedIn…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- Do you remember the Great Martian War? vimeo.com/107454954 fb.me/7eiHeIyDl 23 hours ago
- Ah a bit of festive wear! https://t.co/Y2xD9QKCxc fb.me/1Il9s2t9O 4 days ago
- Check these great #Cthulhu book bundles! lovecraftzine.com/2014/12/12/hol… via @misanthropemike 5 days ago
- Have a #Cthulhu themed Christmas! imgur.com/a/jVOaj#WPG0CuQ fb.me/3g6RddHw0 1 week ago
- RT @bristolgameshub: BGH resident @OpposableGames announces its inaugural @SouthWestVR Conference. 24/02/15, Bristol. Tickets out now! http… 1 week ago
- RT @misanthropemike: We're talking about all things Lovecraft! Watch LIVE here: lovecraftzine.com/live-web-serie… #lovecraft #cthulhu 1 week ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
- Some Cthulhu Links for Cthulhu Thursday….
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is Top Cthulhu Themed iOS Game!
- Dreamlands Crowd Funding Project is Reborn!
- Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
- Upgraded WW1 Themed ‘Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land’ Arrives on Steam
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi