Get Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land on…
For PC on Steam
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Android via Google Play
PC via GamersGate
PC via IndieCity
PC via Amazon.com
PC via Shiny Loot
Android via Amazon US
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Follow us on LinkedIn…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- These Lovecraft book covers are amazing! blackgate.com/2014/10/04/col… fb.me/3DhTgFDul 1 day ago
- Check these images from the @kabukimodels Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/18199… 3 days ago
- OK, this is pretty cool :) twitter.com/AEMarling/stat… fb.me/3LRtPW3SV 4 days ago
- We're in the Mixer 9 Bundle - get it while you can! indieroyale.com fb.me/25WQnwvtj 5 days ago
- All the kit you need to start your own Cthulhu Cult!... fb.me/6OAIvZ8xz 6 days ago
- RT @CoCthulhu: Book review "HP Lovecraft: Art, Artifact, and Reality": collected essays by Steven J Mariconda tentaclii.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/boo… http:/… 6 days ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is Top Cthulhu Themed iOS Game!
- Dreamlands Crowd Funding Project is Reborn!
- Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
- Upgraded WW1 Themed ‘Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land’ Arrives on Steam
- Bundle-in-a-Box RPG Special
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call call of cthulhu chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Author Archives: Tomas
Yes indeed my fellow cultists, we’ve decided to have a flash sale on mobile so for a limited time the iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android versions of the game are 50% off – get ‘em now to save your sanity… And with … Continue reading
We were already on Amazon.com for Android, but I’m happy to say we’re also on it now for PC!
Just a quick update – you can now get Call of Cthulhu:The Wasted Land from the new indie games portal, Shiny Loot!
We wanted to draw your attention to this little gem – a fan made trailer! Cthulhu welcomes your likes and views of his great works (;,;)
We’re really honoured to be amongst those games selected by the staff at Pocket Gamer to be nominated for the Strategy/Simulation category – if you want to vote for us, click on the link, scroll down to the the Strategy/Simulation category, click on the arrow pointing … Continue reading
We are really humbled to be awarded the 2012 Grimmy for Mobile Game of the Year. Huge thanks to all who supported us! The best game we played this year on iOS, Android, or other mobile devices. Call of Cthulhu: … Continue reading