Get Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land on…
For PC on Steam
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Android via Google Play
PC via GamersGate
PC via IndieCity
PC via Amazon.com
PC via Shiny Loot
Android via Amazon US
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Follow us on LinkedIn…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- RT @148Apps: Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night is an impressive sequel - Our Review - @AurochDigital - 148apps.com/reviews/chains… http://t.c… 20 hours ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night has Hacked its Way onto the App Store | 148Apps 148apps.com/news/chainsaw-… via @148Apps 3 days ago
- Over at Auroch Digital, some guy with a chainsaw has been ripping things up!... fb.me/4bywewSMq 3 days ago
- @Monkeythumbz drop us an email to contact at redwaspdesign dot com, thanks! 1 week ago
- @Monkeythumbz Thanks for letting us know. Is game working ok other than that? 1 week ago
- RT @AurochDigital: 'Chainsaw Warrior' now 20% off on #iOS & #Android in anticipation of 'Lords of the Night'! chainsawwarrior.net http:/… 2 weeks ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
- Some Cthulhu Links for Cthulhu Thursday….
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is Top Cthulhu Themed iOS Game!
- Dreamlands Crowd Funding Project is Reborn!
- Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
- Upgraded WW1 Themed ‘Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land’ Arrives on Steam
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Author Archives: Tomas
Update! The bundle is now over. Huge thanks for all who supported it, overall it was a great success! We’re part of this amazing bundle! Spread the word! H.P. Lovecraft Trans-Media Bundle On VODO – A Time-Limited Special Offer Grab this awesome … Continue reading
Yes indeed my fellow cultists, we’ve decided to have a flash sale on mobile so for a limited time the iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android versions of the game are 50% off – get ’em now to save your sanity… And with … Continue reading
We were already on Amazon.com for Android, but I’m happy to say we’re also on it now for PC!
Just a quick update – you can now get Call of Cthulhu:The Wasted Land from the new indie games portal, Shiny Loot!
We wanted to draw your attention to this little gem – a fan made trailer! Cthulhu welcomes your likes and views of his great works (;,;)
We’re really honoured to be amongst those games selected by the staff at Pocket Gamer to be nominated for the Strategy/Simulation category – if you want to vote for us, click on the link, scroll down to the the Strategy/Simulation category, click on the arrow pointing … Continue reading
We are really humbled to be awarded the 2012 Grimmy for Mobile Game of the Year. Huge thanks to all who supported us! The best game we played this year on iOS, Android, or other mobile devices. Call of Cthulhu: … Continue reading