Get Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land on…
For PC on Steam
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Android via Google Play
PC via GamersGate
PC via IndieCity
PC via Amazon.com
PC via Shiny Loot
Android via Amazon US
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Follow us on LinkedIn…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- RT @AurochDigital: It's #screenshotsaturday and it's Dark Future darkfuture.info https://t.co/wow6pQHaaC 5 days ago
- RT @AurochDigital: The final Early Access content update is available now. Introducing the Campaign Mode... aurochdigital.com/blog/2016/5/18… https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @AurochDigital: The Northwalk begins... Last Days of Old Earth's Campaign mode now available! store.steampowered.com/app/376450 https://t.co/rqown… 6 days ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: Top O'The Dice #ChainsawWarrior https://t.co/m4V73X6Tg9 1 week ago
- There is a huge bunch of great strategy games, including several really good turn-based strategy games currently... fb.me/58cRR97x9 2 weeks ago
- RT @xeroxeroxero: There's a huge sale on iOS Games Workshop games right now. Go get Chainsaw Warrior for very little monies - https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
- Wasted Land Back on App Store & General Update
- Some Cthulhu Links for Cthulhu Thursday….
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is Top Cthulhu Themed iOS Game!
- Dreamlands Crowd Funding Project is Reborn!
- Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Author Archives: Tomas
The guys (Sean Perkins and Dan Pope) who did the amazing music and sound for the game have released the soundtrack. You can buy it as a digital file or via a limited edition green cassette tape! Check it out!
Update! The bundle is now over. Huge thanks for all who supported it, overall it was a great success! We’re part of this amazing bundle! Spread the word! H.P. Lovecraft Trans-Media Bundle On VODO – A Time-Limited Special Offer Grab this awesome … Continue reading
Yes indeed my fellow cultists, we’ve decided to have a flash sale on mobile so for a limited time the iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android versions of the game are 50% off – get ’em now to save your sanity… And with … Continue reading
We were already on Amazon.com for Android, but I’m happy to say we’re also on it now for PC!
Just a quick update – you can now get Call of Cthulhu:The Wasted Land from the new indie games portal, Shiny Loot!
We wanted to draw your attention to this little gem – a fan made trailer! Cthulhu welcomes your likes and views of his great works (;,;)
We’re really honoured to be amongst those games selected by the staff at Pocket Gamer to be nominated for the Strategy/Simulation category – if you want to vote for us, click on the link, scroll down to the the Strategy/Simulation category, click on the arrow pointing … Continue reading