Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- Time to get kitted out in the Steam summer sale - with some handy cultist-killing kit...... fb.me/vHZir4rA 4 days ago
- RT @AurochDigital: Get Last Days of Old Earth in the #SteamSummerSale2017 for 50% off! store.steampowered.com/app/376450/Las… https://t.co/7NYMVQw8Ax 5 days ago
- RT @AurochDigital: Time to get kitted out for the summer via #SteamSummerSale2017 store.steampowered.com/app/307600/Cha… 55% off Lords of the Night! https… 5 days ago
- fb.me/Eln63ioQ 5 days ago
- fb.me/xEPmbKbz 5 days ago
- fb.me/w8flYlvV 5 days ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Tag Archives: sound
The guys (Sean Perkins and Dan Pope) who did the amazing music and sound for the game have released the soundtrack. You can buy it as a digital file or via a limited edition green cassette tape! Check it out!
Red Wasp are pleased to announce that the sound design for Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land will be created by experimental electronic music duo Dan Pope and Sean Perkins (who sometimes also go by the moniker of Gusset). They provided … Continue reading