Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- @cragarion sadly can't as not for sale any more! Thanks anyhow. redwaspdesign.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/fht… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: Hope this happens. #Battlefield https://t.co/n9hbPjeqMo 2 months ago
- How many voted Cthulhu?... fb.me/66JX7SyE0 3 months ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: 6 days to go to #ElectionDay gamethenews.net/index.php/more… #HillaryClinton vs #DonaldTrump https://t.co/vns9I252Jp 3 months ago
- RT @AurochDigital: No Sleep sale from @GreenManGaming - both Chainsaw Warrior games at 50% off + lots of other spooky Halloween titles! htt… 4 months ago
- RT @DarkFutureNews: Hey 'Murcia, just looking over script for the TV miniseries #Election2016, yeah it's a bit far fetched? Celebrity POTUS… 4 months ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Tag Archives: the wasted land
Huge thanks to Appszoom who placed the game as best of the Cthulhu themed games on iOS! We could be talking all night long about Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Land virtues, but if we told you that it’s X-COM meets 1st World War … Continue reading
The multi-award winning World War 1 strategy RPG launches today on Steam for PC. The critically acclaimed title originally launched on mobile and PC in 2012. The title successfully passed Steam’s Greenlight process and now arrives as a fully-fledged game … Continue reading
The guys (Sean Perkins and Dan Pope) who did the amazing music and sound for the game have released the soundtrack. You can buy it as a digital file or via a limited edition green cassette tape! Check it out!
Update! The bundle is now over. Huge thanks for all who supported it, overall it was a great success! We’re part of this amazing bundle! Spread the word! H.P. Lovecraft Trans-Media Bundle On VODO – A Time-Limited Special Offer Grab this awesome … Continue reading
Yes indeed my fellow cultists, we’ve decided to have a flash sale on mobile so for a limited time the iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android versions of the game are 50% off – get ’em now to save your sanity… And with … Continue reading
We were already on Amazon.com for Android, but I’m happy to say we’re also on it now for PC!
We’re really honoured to be amongst those games selected by the staff at Pocket Gamer to be nominated for the Strategy/Simulation category – if you want to vote for us, click on the link, scroll down to the the Strategy/Simulation category, click on the arrow pointing … Continue reading