Roland, a troubled young orphan, is led by a mysterious old man into another world. This is a world that has been created over thousands of years by Earth’s greatest dreamers while they slept. In this world the old man reigns as king and hopes to train and guide Roland to be his successor.
Unfortunately Roland cannot overcome the dark shadows that weigh upon him and he is forced to decide whether he will use his abilities to keep building the Dreamlands or to destroy what others have already created.
Screenplay is written by Huan Vu and based on H.P. Lovecraft’s short stories “Celephaïs”, “The White Ship”, “The Strange High House in the Mist” and “The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath” among others. It will build upon the world created by H.P. Lovecraft but also remain faithful to his core concepts of fantastic escapism and cosmic horror. THE DREAMLANDS is a film you are never likely to see produced by the established film industry.
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- RT @TomasRawlings: Hope this happens. #Battlefield https://t.co/n9hbPjeqMo 3 weeks ago
- How many voted Cthulhu?... fb.me/66JX7SyE0 2 months ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: 6 days to go to #ElectionDay gamethenews.net/index.php/more… #HillaryClinton vs #DonaldTrump https://t.co/vns9I252Jp 2 months ago
- RT @AurochDigital: No Sleep sale from @GreenManGaming - both Chainsaw Warrior games at 50% off + lots of other spooky Halloween titles! htt… 2 months ago
- RT @DarkFutureNews: Hey 'Murcia, just looking over script for the TV miniseries #Election2016, yeah it's a bit far fetched? Celebrity POTUS… 3 months ago
- Some fascinating essays on Lovecraft in this!... fb.me/7K4eueLuD 3 months ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi