Get Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land on…
For PC on Steam
iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Android via Google Play
PC via GamersGate
PC via IndieCity
PC via Amazon.com
PC via Shiny Loot
Android via Amazon US
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land Info Page…
Join us on Facebook…
Follow us on LinkedIn…
Watch us on…
Follow us on Twitter…
- LOL - like this imgur.com/gallery/X731FV… (hat-tip to Reddit/r/Cthulhu/ fb.me/3yiyYF79Y 5 days ago
- Baby cthulhu! reddit.com/r/Cthulhu/comm… fb.me/3zatiLRdT 1 week ago
- RT @JeremyPenter: Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night Review: youtu.be/wni7dr4AwfA?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- RT @SantaMaryXams: Doing a only melee run in Chainsaw Warrior 2 @AurochDigital @Purple_Steve @Twitch twitch.tv/bobo1511 1 week ago
- RT @InvisionGameCom: #ChainsawWarrior: #LordsoftheNight Hits #Steam for #Windows, #Mac and #Linux invisioncommunity.co.uk/2015/02/17/cha… #gamenews 1 week ago
- RT @TomasRawlings: Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night hits Warhammer App. #chainsawwarrior http://t.co/OcsQxICnbI 1 week ago
- #thewastedland is the hashtag to use on Twitter for discussions of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land. Thanks!
From the Hive Mind…
- Some Cthulhu Links for Cthulhu Thursday….
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is Top Cthulhu Themed iOS Game!
- Dreamlands Crowd Funding Project is Reborn!
- Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
- Upgraded WW1 Themed ‘Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land’ Arrives on Steam
Wasp Tags…amazon android Apple AppUp art award birthday bundle call of cthulhu call of cthulhu. lovecraft chaosium character design competition cthulhu Cthulhu Christmas Calendar Cthulhumas cthulhu thursday developer diary development DLC dreamlands fear free funny game game design gameplay games games design gamezebo guardian help help guide horror horror games indie indiegala Intel interview introduction iOS iPad iphone Kaul Kauls Diary lee enfield lovecraft mobile games music mythos open game design PC press press release professor brightmeer review reviews rifle RPC RPC Germany RPG sale SAN sanity smart phone sound Steam technology the wasted land twitter video weapons world war one ww1 wwi
Author Archives: Tomas
Tomas has been busy…. I’ve been a bit busy so unable to post of late, but that does not mean I’ve forgotten about Cthulhu Thursday! So Here’s a few images and links you might like! I’ve backed the Kabuki Models … Continue reading
Huge thanks to Appszoom who placed the game as best of the Cthulhu themed games on iOS! We could be talking all night long about Call of Cthulhu: Wasted Land virtues, but if we told you that it’s X-COM meets 1st World War … Continue reading
The crowdfunding project from the acclaimed director of Die Fabre to create a spectacular version of Lovecraft’s Dreamlands has been re-launched and is off to a flying start!! Roland, a troubled young orphan, is led by a mysterious old man … Continue reading
Check out H.P.Lovecraft’s Dreamlands Film Project, from the team that created the award winning ‘Die Farbe’
Update – The IndieGoGo project has done well, but not quite well enough, so the project creators have paused it. Updates can be found here. Also if you want to invest – see here. Last year we were part of … Continue reading
The multi-award winning World War 1 strategy RPG launches today on Steam for PC. The critically acclaimed title originally launched on mobile and PC in 2012. The title successfully passed Steam’s Greenlight process and now arrives as a fully-fledged game … Continue reading
Update: The bundle has closed now, thanks to all who purchased it! We’re bundled up again – this time we’re an unlockable extra in the amazing bundle-in-a-box.com RPG special. Grab it while you can as it’s got these great games … Continue reading
The guys (Sean Perkins and Dan Pope) who did the amazing music and sound for the game have released the soundtrack. You can buy it as a digital file or via a limited edition green cassette tape! Check it out!